Wednesday 3 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

This Cute Care Thursday challenge should relatively easy for us British - let's face it we seen and felt plenty of water here - especially this summer - even the little ladybug is blue with cold.
I've used a Penny Black stamp and coloured it with whispers matted and layered it onto HOTP papers. The sentiment stamp By Hero Arts has been heat embossed using Pearl Blue powder. The 'water' vellum i've had for ever, the brad and flowers are from Papermania and the ribbon from stash.

5 comments:

Annie said...

another gorgeous card Heather - I love looking at your work.

Ann xxx

Andrea, said...

Your card is so sweet, great colours and a lovely image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Ann said...

This is beautiful! I love the shades of blue, especially the flowers and ribbon!

de said...

I can see your mojo is still intact! I'll be looking forward to you forwarding mine back to me!!!

Beautiful card!

Pauline said...

Love it; so cute. Great papers and the 'raindrop' is a neat idea. Well done.
Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...