Friday 19 September 2008

Ooh-la-la Challenge & SBS 21 Challenge

This card covers two challenge (I like it when this happens :) ) The Ooh-la-la challenge is singing in the rain, the SBS21 challenge is Paper piecing.
I paper peiced Tilda's clothing and also the raincloud from the back. I stamped the rain cloud onto printable acetate and pieced it with some white handmade paper which I adhered it with some clear double sided photo. stickers I bought in Germany. The acetate is fastened to the inside of the card with a little silicone glue, I tried to photograph this but it didn't show.
Whey hey !! - an experiment gone right (for a change)
Unfortunately this card didn't photograph well due to the acetate reflecting the light.

11 comments:

ikki said...

Hi Rica, What a very clever idea, just you keep dreaming them up then showng and telling us how. Fab. Glad you like your award - you deserve it! xxoo Ikki
ps did you notice the other tag???

Tiff said...

Oh my! This is so darned cute! Love that little cloud!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Absolutely brilliant!
Hope you don't mind, but......
You've been tagged. Look on my blog for the rules. http://cardsngreetings.blogspot.com/
Sharon

carolann said...

Wow this is awesome what a brilliant idea well done hun xxxx

de said...

Very clever cloud idea! Love it! And the killing two birds with one stone is a marvy good idea! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh this is just so sweet, I think I will do the paper piecing challenge tomorrow....not done much crafting recently {apart from DT stuff} as I have a rotten head ache that keeps coming and going for the past couple of weeks Grr
Jx

Tara said...

This is a great effect Heather and I adore your paper piercing, it looks so fab!! Mr Postie might be dropping something through your letterbox in the morning! xxx

Annie said...

Thanks for joining in again heather -signed on in croatia to see what zou were up to. not had a proper look cause internet time is running out and everzone is staring cause zour music is blasting out. whoops in quiet cafe.

Annxxx speak when i get back. xxxx

Mary said...

What a great idea of using vellum for the rain and cloud!!! I would never have thought of that! Inspirational, as always: you!

Barbara said...

Heather! This is so CUTE!! I love the cloud idea....Awesome card!

Unknown said...

Another fab card, what a brilliant idea!

Barbaraxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...