Thursday 29 January 2009

Photo Tag

I have been sent a photo challenge by Barbara at Hunnybunny cards and the challenge is to go into your picture folders and pick the 6th one, then choose the 6th photo, post it on your blog and explain the photo! You never know what you will find!
Here is the difficult part - I only have three folders, each of which has sub-folders. I have holidays, friends and family, no sorry I have four, the fourth is miscellaneous.
What I decided to do is go into the 3rd folder and the 3d sub-folder (that makes 6) and choose the 6th photo from there.


Somewhat 'spooky' but it could have been worse (even embarassing) This is a photgraph of my little green-eyed furry friend, Chester that my S-i-l took on my camera one weekend when she was staying with me. I think if we had tried to get his eyes glowing like that we couldn't have done it. He's looking rather scruffy in this photograph, but not as scruffy as my dog used to look. She was a bearded collie with long hair and as soon as I'd groomed her she would roll about on the floor and end up looking worse than she had before I's started.

Now I have to pass this photo challenge on to 6 people.
I shall leave this until tomorrow and I'm tired, I've had a stinking cold, cough and sore throat this week and I wanna go bed!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

FAB piccy Rica, funnily enough my hubby took a similar one of your yonger dog Belle only Tuesday...so spooky eh lol hugs mandi

Dawn said...

Me big scarey furry demon!!!!
He is gorgeous - me being a mad cat lover am biased of course!
Great photo though!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Dawn said...

Me big scarey furry demon!!!!
He is gorgeous - me being a mad cat lover am biased of course!
Great photo though!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! The original 'Cats eyes'! I wouldn't have believed it was possible to capture them like that. A really unusual photo,
Sharon xx

Larissa said...

Hi heather!

I hope your cold is over now!
Great picture! I really had to laugh when I saw it, it just looks so spooky!

Hugs,
Larissa

Georgia said...

Aaah! Spooky! (But very cute!!)
Georgia xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...