Thursday 14 May 2009

Doraline visits Friday Sketchers

Oh I'm an idiot - I sometimes think I'm walking a parallel path to the rest of the world
- not quite with it. I made this card for the fab uber talented Tab's birthday and also
for Friday Sketchers thinking Tab's birthday was on Tuesday 14th May and I would have plenty of time to post it after she had received it. It is on 14th but the 14th is Thursday - ooops!!....nearly out of time but since the lovely Tab has just Emailed her thanks - I can now post it.


I used my new Doraline stamp - she flew in from Canada last week and I was itching to ink her up - isn't she gorgeous? Not my best colouring effort, but it never is the first time I ink up a stamp. I coloured her with Copics and used digi-downloaded papers from Sweet Shoppe designs by Melissa Bennett.

I even managed to remember to photograph this inside again - aren't I doing well?

Materials
BC - SU : DP - Sweet Shoppe designs : Image - Motivet - Doraline : Medium - Copics : Nestie labels 2 :
Rest from stash


21 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Another stunning creation!!! Love the colouring of this cute image. Anesha:-)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Torico said...

Lovely card!Yes,the image is gorgeous and your colouring is superb.I love the colour scheme you've chosen on this card!

torico XX

Moni said...

Waw Heather you made her fab card, love the image you used and the papers are great, love the layout! hugs, moni

Danielle said...

Gorgeous Heather - I love this card! Doraline is so cute and I think you did a fantastic colouring job! Great sketch layout for this card and your finishing embellishments are fab! Love the inside too! I've made a card with my first Gorjuss girl - I just LOVE them - thank you soooo much!!
Hugs, Danielle

Tara said...

Very cute Heather and I really love the image - a great find methinks! Yummy papers and a fab layout too..... phew, glad Tab got it in time ;o) xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! She is darling and great layout.

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww what a cutie and those colours are gorjus.

Love Karen xxx

stephanne said...

Heather, this is such a cute card. That stamp, wow, too stinkin' cute. I'd better steer clear, don't need another brand to add to my stamping addiction lol.

Love your yummy color combo and your flowers are beautiful!!

Stephanne

Carole said...

Such a cute card and gorgeous on the inside.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Sue said...

Oh Heather gorgeous card,luv all the layers, beautiful detail, cute image,sue.x

nessy said...

oh what a very cute image !! love the papers and colours you have chosen!!
what day is it?? yes i`m the same this week ~where have the days gone??
vanessa xx

Georgia said...

Hi Heather,
I love your card, it's so pretty! The inside is really nice too. I love this image, it's so cute! I love the flowery paper too! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Sue said...

little something on me blog for you hun,sue.x

Pia said...

WOOOW Heather gorgeous card and cute image.
Hugs from Pia

SheilaS said...

Well what a little sweetie she is. How did you come across her? An absolutely beautiful card as always

Di said...

Fabulous heather love the colours,
and layout. Love your comment about being in parallel, thats me too & why people called me Dizzydan. LOL!!
Fab card Tab will love it.

Hugs Di xxx

Pauline said...

Super cute, lovely earth tones, It's really lovely, Heather, well done :o)

Pauline said...

Hi again, Heather, just wanted to remind you that you still have my old blog in your list. Why not replace it with my new one. Hugs, Pauline.

www.deskofcards.blogspot.com

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, love the super cute image and the papers are just gorgeous.
Lyndsey xx

Barbara said...

Heather, this card is gorgeous! The stamp is just darling and you coloring is terrific! Your layout is so fun and I really like the repeat of the design on the inside. Very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...