Tuesday 14 July 2009

Sketch Saturday

Oh dear - Blue again for Sketch Saturday
I think this must be one of my all time favourite Tildas, but I always seem to colour her in blue. I think I shall go away now and do her pink, or try a vibrant colour such as orange.
Tilda as a butterfly is coloured with Copic Markers, The cardstock is from the Papermill and the papers downloaded fromthe Sweet Shoppe. I threaded the ribbon through the Retro punched flower (instructions on the Stamparctic blog) I did this on my last Truly Scrumptious DT card and loved the look of it but I don't like it here I think the ribbon is too 'solid' so I am going to change it.

Materials
Image - Magnolia - Tilda as a butterfly
Colouring Medium - Copic markers
Papers - download from The Sweet Shoppe
Punches - Leone Em & EK Success
Sentiment - Computer generated
Lace & flowers from stash

7 comments:

Rach said...

hi Heather,
she looks wonderful in blue, and the blue and brown is such a fab combo.
rofl @ the comment you left on my blog.
you havn't seen my craft room!! i am so not methodical...lol..
love the new profile picture..
hugs Rachxx

Moni said...

Hi Heather!
You have new look, so great and new pic of you! :)
I love the gorgeous card, fab colour and great papers! love the cute Tilda and you coloured it fantastic! Hugs, moni

Sam said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used. Like the idea with the flower punch, will have to check that out, I bet organza ribbon would look good threaded through.
Loving the new look blog, mine is very boring but scared to change it in case I look stuff on it.
Sam x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

Gorju, jusr gorjus. I love that image and those flowers are beautiful.

Love Karen x

Chris said...

So beautiful Heather and such a sweet Tilda too. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the ribbon blossom. Chris xxx

Bec said...

I just love this card.. Love how you coloured in Tilda.. Her wings look amazing.. Bec xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...