Saturday 22 August 2009

Five awards

This first one is from my lovely mate Georgia



The next three are from my fabulous friend Moni - you're spoiling me sweetie!!!




And last, but certainly not the least the final one from the talented Stephanne

I would like to pass these awards on to
Karen
Julia
Sandie
Sandra
Riet
June
who have all supported, visited and commented, even when there was nothing much to comment on - thanks to all of you for supportive comments when they were desperately needed.

My search for Craft's shops - the only one I found (one I knew about anyway) was closed - it closes at 1.00pm on Saturday.
Anyway Tara Welch never mind you're not coming if I don't find any craft shops hereabouts - you're supposed to be coming over here and bringing the contents of a craft shop with you. Actually I might end up having to open one myself.

6 comments:

June Houck said...

You are so sweet to think of me. Your blog is always inspirational and one of the top blogs in the world, in my opinion! More importantly, you are a good friend :)

Moni said...

Congrats you deserve all! Hugs,Moni

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww thank you so much Heather. They are much appreciated. Thank you for your congratulations.
You are an inspiration !

Love Karen x

scrapperjulia said...

Thank you Heather! You are so nice and talented!

Sandie said...

Thanks Heather. You're very sweet to pass these awards on to me :) I'll put them on my blog!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,thank you very much your award.

Hugs Riet.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...