Sunday 6 September 2009

A Cry for Help

No card today I've made and got it ready to post forgetting to photograph it, but no matter for such a worthwhile cause.
This is a quote from Erin's  blog. Check out her blog for further details.
"Hi everyone,
I looking for some help here. For those of you who read my last post, I mentioned briefly of the condition of my neighbor. She, Paige age 13, was in a serious boating accident a few weeks ago and just had part of her arm amputated. The doctors are working to save the rest, but are unsure how much they can do. Here is a link to the article that describes it more in detail. Included in the article it mentions they've  run out of room for flowers and stuffed animals, but cards are welcome. Well my family and I really want to 
something and I thought amazing cards from all you wonderful ladies would be just what could cheer Paige up. She is one of those girls that ALWAYS wears a smile."
I 'll be offering up some BLOG CANDY for anyone who mails a card either to me to hand deliver or directly to Paige using the address from the article.

1 comment:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

oh hun this is such sad news i would love to send a card to paige, email me yours address ... fairydesigns@hotmail.co.uk and ill get one post ASAP is there any special words you would like on it ???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...